Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fire furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- Control ignition sequence and gas control operation.
- Generate high voltage potential for main burner ignition.
- Lockout after one trial for ignition if main burner fails to ignite.
- Reset from thermostat after lockout.
- Use modules (except S87C) with any combination gas control designed for direct spark applications and rated 2.0A or less.
- Description: Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- Ignition System Type: Direct Spark Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Single trial for main burner ignition (then shut down and lockout)
- Typical Gas Control: VR8205, VR8305
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator
- Prepurge: None
- Ignition Trials To Lockout: 1
- Typical Ignition Hardware: Q347A
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 1 15/16 in. long
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Max Ambient Temperature: -40 F to +175 F
- Includes: Alarm terminal
- Flame Failure Response Time: 0.8 sec. @ 5.0 microamp