Provides current status of burner sequence, timing information, hold information and lockout information, as well as selectable or preemptive messages.
- Application flexibility.
- First-out annunciation and system diagnostics provided by 2 row by 20 column Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD).
- "Call Service" (Business Card) programmable message displayed when system lockout occurs.
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- First out expanded annunciation with 24 limit and interlock LEDs enhances keyboard display module information. Display can be Programmed to customize the expanded annunciator messages to the system.
- Required to program Valve Proving and Post Purge feature on selected 7800 Series devices.
- Can be setup for ModBus Communication.
- Provides burner controller data.
- Remote reset.