The Honeywell Annunciator module is a part of the Honeywell Slate integrated combustion management system.
The annunciator module monitors the status of the interlock string (the built in safeties). This module can detect when and where there is a problem in the SLATE system. When the annunciator module detects a problem it will then send an alert stating what the problem is. This alert can be found on the Honeywell touchscreen display or the Honeywell Generic Webpage.
- Monitors the status of a series of string limit, control and interlocks and alerts the system to the problem area
- Provides 24 to 240 VAC flame safeguard
- Dual fuel capability
- DIN rail mountable
- Designed to mount inside an electrical enclosure as part of a system
- Used with the Honeywell Slate combustion management system
- Temperature range: -20 to 150°F (-29 to 66°C)
- Federal Communications Commission approval Part 15, Class A