Solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
- Flame failure response time of 0.8 or 3.0 seconds.
- Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
- Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
- Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
- Color-coded labels identify flame detection type. Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (order separately).
- Type: Ultraviolet
- Flame Failure Response Time (sec): 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec
- Self Checking: Ampli-Check
- Use With Primary Safety Control: 7800 SERIES Relay Modules
- Use With Flame Sensor: Gas, Oil: Minipeeper C7027A, C7035A, C7044