The C7061M is a miniature flame detector with dynamic self-check for sensing the ultraviolet (UV) radiation generated by the combustion of gas, oil, or other fuels.
- Self-checking shutter mechanism for continuous firing applications (+24 hours)
- Senses UV radiation produced by combustion of gas, oil, or other fuels
- Available with 96" leadwires or Molex Woodhead connector
- Detectors can be mounted -45° to 90° in vertical direction
- Compatible with R7861 dynamic self-check UV flame amplifiers on Honeywell RM7800 series relay modules and controls