Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures up to 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
- Description: Minipeeper
- Type: Ultraviolet, Minipeeper
- Application Type: Coal fired burners, Gas fired burners, Oil fired burners
- Lead Length: 96 Inches
- Electrical Connections: 2 NEC Class 1 Leadwires
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 0 to 215F
- Vibration: .5 G max
- Mounting: Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
- Dimensions: 1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long
- Includes: 1/2 in. NPT threaded spud connector.
- Comments: Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
- Used with: Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290